Have You Hit These Essential LA Restaurants Yet?
Is it just me, or is brunch the perfect way to round out a weekend? Restaurants have started pulling out all of the stops for their brunch menus, and have not disappointed. With all of the options for brunch in Los Angeles, it can be a bit tricky to narrow it down. To help, here are the top ten must-taste brunch spots of 2015.
- Gjelina: A favorite among LA locals for a reason, Gjelina’s brunch menu is perfection, especially when enjoyed on their gorgeous patio.
- Lunasia: For beautiful plates in a beautiful setting, head to this modern take on the Alhambra banquet hall serving up dim sum. Do not miss their jumbo shu mai.
- The Tasting Kitchen: Looking to supplement your relaxing day in Venice with some tasty food and delicious brunch-appropriate cocktails? Head to The Tasting Kitchen.
- Bar Ama: Whether you want traditional American breakfast, Mexican specialties, or out-of-the-box dishes, Bar Ama has something for you.
- Bucato: Chef Evan Funke brings the best flavors of dinner to you earlier in the day, taking his specialties and perfectly converting them to breakfast dishes.
- The Hungry Cat: If you are hoping to start your day with some seafood, The Hungry Cat’s oyster shooters, crab cakes benedict, raw bar, or lobster roll will not disappoint.
- Superba Food & Bread: If you want to get back to your roots, hit Superba for house-made brilliance including gravlax and sumptuous pastries.
- République: Do not assume just because you have dined at République for dinner you know what to expect for brunch. Enjoy the sunny setting and memorable dishes here.
- Salt’s Cure: Brunch is comfortable at Salt’s Cure, but that does not mean their dishes will not blow you away. They serve up traditional breakfast, perfectly executed.
- Sqirl: Do not worry that you will have to brave Sqirl’s hyper-long weekend line to enjoy their brunch offerings; they serve brunch-style dishes all week long. An LA must, make sure you hit this spot soon!
Where is your favorite brunch spot? To find your ideal home near it, contact Betsy Dittman. As an expert in California luxury real estate properties, I have the inside connections to help you find your dream home in Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. For all of your real estate needs, call me today!