Are you ready to give your home a new look? Adding a fresh coat of paint can take any room from drab to fab! Before settling on a color, listen to this insight from professional designers regarding color trends for the year 2015. Make your space as elegant and relevant as possible.
- Greek blue is the color you will find on the rooftops of the hillside homes of Santorini. This hue is fantastic and deep. Pair it with a light grey or blush pink.
- The colors of the 1960’s are slowly coming back in style. Olive greens and burnt oranges will be seen more and more.
- Try mixing a classic blue shade with sour green. These colors paired together will make any room look bold and fresh.
- Pastels are making a comeback this year. Whether you favor pale purple or soft yellow, your room will look fresh and reminiscent of the fabulous 1980’s.
- Colors inspired by the Renaissance era are being seen on runways everywhere! Paint a few of your walls either green, plum, cerulean blue, or beige to master this color trend.
- Olive green cabinets can give any home a warm, earthy feel. This color will look best in kitchens.
- Do not be afraid to mix bold colors. Give aqua paired with a bright pink a try. If that is not your style, try a vivid green paired with purple. Either way, you cannot go wrong.
- Dusty mint is a great shade for bathrooms and bedrooms. It encourages relaxation, and is noted as an up-and-coming color for 2015.
- Pick a few muted shades such as grey and white to pair with a vibrant accent color. Deep red is a classic and bold choice that will make your room more glamorous.
If you are looking for a home or ready to sell real estate in Los Angeles, San Fernando or Conejo Valleys, don’t hesitate Betsy Dittman today and find out how she can help you.