Best Of Botanics: Los Angeles Edition
Find Your Rest At These Local Gardens
In the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles, you may find yourself craving just a moment of respite. Where do you go to find it, though? Work is busy, home always requires something of you, and your favorite hangouts are always filled with social activity. Is there not an oasis to which you can slip away?
Fortunately, there is! Los Angeles offers some stunning botanical gardens. Here are just a few.
- Huntington Library, Art Collections, & Botanical Gardens: Whatever your mood, the impressive acres of this botanical landscape has a themed garden to suit you.
- Descanso Gardens: Showcasing the beauty that grows in Southern California, these gardens have five acres of roses, areas of lilac, orchids, and ferns, and over 600 varieties of camellia.
- Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanical Garden: If you want to feel surrounded by nature, this garden is for you. Wander through the tropical forests, pause to look in on the fish, and watch wild peacocks for a truly relaxing afternoon.
- James Irvine Japanese Garden: One of Little Tokyo’s hidden gems, this community garden offers a tranquil walk along its outer path where you can enjoy the carefully tended plant life, calming stream, and waterfall.
- The Japanese Garden: In this idyllic spot, beautifully manicured trees and picturesque teahouses surround a central pond. Built to mimic stroll gardens of the 18th and 19th century, this garden offers you the chance to wander in peace.
If your perfect home puts you close to relaxing, interesting local attractions like this, contact Betsy Dittman. I am an expert in luxury Los Angeles real estate and the nearby hidden gems so you can find your dream home to support your dream lifestyle. To work with an expert in luxury home sales and buys in Los Angeles and Conejo Valley, call me today!