Los Angeles is noted worldwide for its luxurious hotels. Conjuring up images of cocktails poolside and socializing at lavish bars, LA offers a multitude of hotels worth seeing. Curbed recently released its list of the essential hotels to visit in Los Angeles whether you are traveling in for a week or just planning on staying for an evening’s worth of drinks. Here are the top five places to visit the lap of luxury:
- Château Marmont: This 63 room and suite building was modeled after the French Château d’Amboise. Built in 1927, this hyper-luxurious establishment offers a world-class restaurant and glamorous bar scene.
- Beverly Hills Hotel: Over a century old, this hotel was named a historic landmark in 2012 and celebrated its centennial with updates to the rooms, lounge and lobby.
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suite: Looking for a new spin on dinner? Visit the hotels revolving BonaVista Lounge for cocktails, followed by great views and a delicious meal from LA Prime, located on the 35th floor.
- The Standard: To fulfill the common poolside-with-a-cocktail Southern California fantasy, check out The Standard’s famous rooftop lounge.
- Shutters On The Beach: Bringing East Coast vibes to the West Coast, this Santa Monica establishment is located only a block from the city’s famous pier.
For the inside scoop on Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, San Fernando Valley, and Conejo Valley, contact real estate agent Betsy Dittman. With past experience working with luxury brands Chanel and Giorgio Armani, I care deeply about offering you the highest-end service in the real estate industry. Contact me today for a deeper look at the luxuries Los Angeles County and beyond have to offer. I can find you your dream home.