Where To Catch Fireworks On The Fourth Of July
Sure, the backyard barbecues and poolside parties are fun, but nothing feels quite as American as catching a fireworks display on Independence Day. The good news is that across Los Angeles, there are a number of great opportunities to catch a stunning show in the sky. I love celebrating this holiday with the local community and have some favorite ways to catch the great sky shows in our area. Here are a few of the best displays in the area you will not want to miss!
- Americafest: Allegedly the biggest fireworks display in all of Los Angeles, this show brings thousands of people together to celebrate at the Rose Bowl. Festivities at Americafest start a 2:00 p.m. but the highlight of the event is definitely the fireworks, which go off at 9:00 p.m. You will not want to miss this show, produced by Pyrospectaculars by Souza.
- Culver City Fireworks Show: Culver City is pulling out all of the stops for the holiday this year. Bringing together live music, food trucks, games for the whole family, and more, they will be offering plenty of entertainment at their event held at West LA College. All of the fun kicks off at 4:00 p.m. and will lead up to a stunning fireworks show.
- Hollywood Bowl Fireworks Spectacular: A personal favorite, I try to hit at least one night of the festivities at the Bowl. Kicking off on July 2nd, the festivities include live music from legend Smokey Robinson. On the Fourth, a live orchestra will time their music with the fireworks display.
I hope you have a great time celebrating the Fourth of July this year! So you can get into your dream home to celebrate your freedom in 2015, contact Betsy Dittman. I am here to help you find the perfect luxury real estate for your lifestyle in Los Angeles, the San Fernando and Conejo Valley areas.
Fall is the ideal time for new restaurant owners to debut the locations they have been perfecting for months. The City of Angels is home to some of the best dining establishments in the country. Here is a list of the most anticipated openings taking place this fall in Los Angeles:
- Pistola located at West Third: This meat-based Italian restaurant is sure to please pasta-lovers everywhere!
- Jon & Vinny’s new restaurant in the Fairfax District. The restaurant will double as a commissary kitchen, R&D, and wine shop. The name of the establishment is still to be determined.
- New Port Seafood located in Beverly Hills will be the new spot for seafood lovers. The menu will incorporate Cambodian, Thai, and Vietnamese elements.
- Pete’s Café located Downtown. Owners Josef Centeno and Pete McLaughlin already have 3 thriving businesses located on the same block. Leave it to these restaurant experts to cook up the best crab cakes in town.
- Eggslut Ramen located Downtown. This joint puts an extraordinary spin on the classic egg sandwich!
- The Gadarene Swine in Studio City. This spot will be great for vegetarians, as it features a menu that is heavily focused on vegetables.
- Big Gay Ice Cream in Downtown. The brand is originally from New York, and is preparing to take L.A. by storm with their delicious ice cream, and year-round operating ice cream truck.
- Sara Kramer’s new establishment. The name and location are still in the works, but the Brooklyn chef is excited to create a restaurant that incorporates fresh grilled bread.
- Suave Rico located in Culver City. The idea behind this spot is fast, but casual rotisserie
- Bacari PDR in Playa del Rey. This Italian eatery will be the second restaurant for owners Robert and Daniel Kronfli.
For the best real estate experience possible, work with a real estate agent you can trust. Contact Betsy Dittman. Real Estate, Easy.