Your Guide To The Must-Try Spots In LA
Are you looking for a way to spice up your eating habits in 2015? Then LA Weekly has good news for you, as they recently released their list of the top new places in Los Angeles to enjoy lunch or dinner. Here are their top three picks for best new LA restaurants of 2015.
- Maude:If you have been looking for a way to add more fresh, seasonal produce into your diet, celebrity chef Curtis Stone’s first restaurant is a must-be place for you. Each month, Stone and his team create a nine- or ten-course meal centered around one seasonal ingredient. In January, the ingredient will be pomegranate, followed by parsnip in February. For the full year’s ingredients, head here.
- Petit Trois:If you are looking for a more down-to-earth approach to your dining, check out this location for French bar food. They do not take reservations, so get ready to be in close quarters with the other diners as all of you enjoy flawless croque monsieur, escargot, omelets, and steak frites. Ludo Lefebvre’s homage to the French brings the best of their flavors straight to LA.
- Night + Market Song:The second installment of Kris Yenbamroong’s Thai ventures in LA, this new Night + Market location is a blend of carefully crafted, true Thai flavors and comforting food that is simply yummy. With a menu to be shared, this is a great place to bring a large party and savor Yenbamroong’s flavorful dishes.
Have you been looking for a real estate agent with a firm finger on the pulse of Los Angeles? Then do not hesitate to contact Betsy Dittman today. I am here to be the solution to all of your luxury home buying and selling needs in 2015 and beyond. Serving Los Angeles and Conejo Valley, I am the real estate expert who can get you into your dream home this year. Call me today.
Los Angeles is noted worldwide for its luxurious hotels. Conjuring up images of cocktails poolside and socializing at lavish bars, LA offers a multitude of hotels worth seeing. Curbed recently released its list of the essential hotels to visit in Los Angeles whether you are traveling in for a week or just planning on staying for an evening’s worth of drinks. Here are the top five places to visit the lap of luxury:
- Château Marmont: This 63 room and suite building was modeled after the French Château d’Amboise. Built in 1927, this hyper-luxurious establishment offers a world-class restaurant and glamorous bar scene.
- Beverly Hills Hotel: Over a century old, this hotel was named a historic landmark in 2012 and celebrated its centennial with updates to the rooms, lounge and lobby.
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suite: Looking for a new spin on dinner? Visit the hotels revolving BonaVista Lounge for cocktails, followed by great views and a delicious meal from LA Prime, located on the 35th floor.
- The Standard: To fulfill the common poolside-with-a-cocktail Southern California fantasy, check out The Standard’s famous rooftop lounge.
- Shutters On The Beach: Bringing East Coast vibes to the West Coast, this Santa Monica establishment is located only a block from the city’s famous pier.
For the inside scoop on Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, San Fernando Valley, and Conejo Valley, contact real estate agent Betsy Dittman. With past experience working with luxury brands Chanel and Giorgio Armani, I care deeply about offering you the highest-end service in the real estate industry. Contact me today for a deeper look at the luxuries Los Angeles County and beyond have to offer. I can find you your dream home.