Fall is the ideal time for new restaurant owners to debut the locations they have been perfecting for months. The City of Angels is home to some of the best dining establishments in the country. Here is a list of the most anticipated openings taking place this fall in Los Angeles:
- Pistola located at West Third: This meat-based Italian restaurant is sure to please pasta-lovers everywhere!
- Jon & Vinny’s new restaurant in the Fairfax District. The restaurant will double as a commissary kitchen, R&D, and wine shop. The name of the establishment is still to be determined.
- New Port Seafood located in Beverly Hills will be the new spot for seafood lovers. The menu will incorporate Cambodian, Thai, and Vietnamese elements.
- Pete’s Café located Downtown. Owners Josef Centeno and Pete McLaughlin already have 3 thriving businesses located on the same block. Leave it to these restaurant experts to cook up the best crab cakes in town.
- Eggslut Ramen located Downtown. This joint puts an extraordinary spin on the classic egg sandwich!
- The Gadarene Swine in Studio City. This spot will be great for vegetarians, as it features a menu that is heavily focused on vegetables.
- Big Gay Ice Cream in Downtown. The brand is originally from New York, and is preparing to take L.A. by storm with their delicious ice cream, and year-round operating ice cream truck.
- Sara Kramer’s new establishment. The name and location are still in the works, but the Brooklyn chef is excited to create a restaurant that incorporates fresh grilled bread.
- Suave Rico located in Culver City. The idea behind this spot is fast, but casual rotisserie
- Bacari PDR in Playa del Rey. This Italian eatery will be the second restaurant for owners Robert and Daniel Kronfli.
For the best real estate experience possible, work with a real estate agent you can trust. Contact Betsy Dittman. Real Estate, Easy.