Where To Catch Fireworks On The Fourth Of July
Sure, the backyard barbecues and poolside parties are fun, but nothing feels quite as American as catching a fireworks display on Independence Day. The good news is that across Los Angeles, there are a number of great opportunities to catch a stunning show in the sky. I love celebrating this holiday with the local community and have some favorite ways to catch the great sky shows in our area. Here are a few of the best displays in the area you will not want to miss!
- Americafest: Allegedly the biggest fireworks display in all of Los Angeles, this show brings thousands of people together to celebrate at the Rose Bowl. Festivities at Americafest start a 2:00 p.m. but the highlight of the event is definitely the fireworks, which go off at 9:00 p.m. You will not want to miss this show, produced by Pyrospectaculars by Souza.
- Culver City Fireworks Show: Culver City is pulling out all of the stops for the holiday this year. Bringing together live music, food trucks, games for the whole family, and more, they will be offering plenty of entertainment at their event held at West LA College. All of the fun kicks off at 4:00 p.m. and will lead up to a stunning fireworks show.
- Hollywood Bowl Fireworks Spectacular: A personal favorite, I try to hit at least one night of the festivities at the Bowl. Kicking off on July 2nd, the festivities include live music from legend Smokey Robinson. On the Fourth, a live orchestra will time their music with the fireworks display.
I hope you have a great time celebrating the Fourth of July this year! So you can get into your dream home to celebrate your freedom in 2015, contact Betsy Dittman. I am here to help you find the perfect luxury real estate for your lifestyle in Los Angeles, the San Fernando and Conejo Valley areas.
St. Patrick’s Day is one of those great holidays that centers on getting family and friends together to eat, drink, and enjoy each other’s company. The biggest problem that arises around the holiday, then, is not knowing where to go to grab your pint of Guinness. To help you, here are a couple of suggestions for the best local restaurant options.
- Tom Bergin’s Tavern: If you want to celebrate a comeback story this St. Patty’s Day, head to this tavern, the longest operating Irish establishment in LA. It closed in 2013 but has had a second chance at making its mark in Los Angeles after being purchased and reopened by a regular customer named Derek Schreck. Once there, you will see why Schreck did not want to let it go: the shamrock theme, wood paneling, famous Irish coffee, and bangers and mash make this a can’t-miss spot on St. Patrick’s Day and throughout the year. 840 S. Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles • (323) 936-7151
- O’Brien’s Irish Pub & Restaurant: This Santa Monica staple is decked out so you can perfectly celebrate the holiday. Enjoy their Irish art, spacious patio, and live music while you grab a pint of Irish beer and savor traditional Irish dishes like shepherd’s pie, fish ‘n’ chips, and Guinness pie. If you are looking for a sweet treat this holiday, do not miss their Guinness floats. 2941 Main Street, Santa Monica • (310) 396-4725
Are you working with a real estate expert who will ensure you next home is close to the best places to support your lifestyle? For a guide to the most fun areas of Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and Conejo Valley, contact Betsy Dittman today. I am here to help you find the best neighborhood to meet your needs.